What is Flexitank?
Flexitanks are flexible tanks that converts your conventional 20-foot General Purpose (GP) container from a dry goods carrier to a liquid carrier. Flexitanks are available in various forms, making it a suitable and flexible packaging and shipping equipment for non-hazardous liquids. Made of collapsible thermoplastic or rubber, the Flexitank fits inside an ocean container, offering you a healthier and cost-effective alternative for transporting your bulk liquid products.
Flexitanks are widely used all over the world and have been built using materials that follow FDA and US DOD specifications. Our tanks have been approved by the most rigid of international organizations that deal with bulk liquid product transport. Rendered safe and sturdy, Flexitanks are the best choice for environment-friendly packaging medium and efficient transportation of liquid products.
Why you Should Consider Flexitank?
Flexitanks offer your company an economical and logical alternative to traditional shipping services used in bulk transportation of liquid products. A versatile, portable, and highly mobile equipment, the Flexitank can turn your conventional 20-foot dry container van into a bulk liquid transport unit that can carry more than the usual amount shipped per transportation peso/dollar spent.
Economic and Logistical advantages of using a Flexitank
- With Flexitanks, bulk liquid cargo is transported at dry box rates.
- Flexitanks can accommodate approximately 40% more liquid products than drums and 15% additional payload as compared to Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs);
- As opposed to using Isotanks, you do not incur repositioning, cleaning and demurrage costs when using Flexitanks;
- Able to hold up to 24,000 liters of liquid products, the Flexitank's light weight helps maximize the payload;
- The use of Flexitanks reduces, if not completely eliminates, unnecessary extra costs brought on by product packaging, filling, storage, handling, and inventory control;
- The Flexitank is shipped back to Flexipak Services Phils. at no additional cost to the shipper;
- There is virtually zero risk of contamination when using Flexitanks as they are solely dedicated to the liquid product being shipped;
- No repositioning costs;
- No demurrage costs;
- No cleaning costs.
200 Liter Steel Drums or Plastic Containers vs. Flexitank
|200 Liter Steel Drums or Plastic Containers||Flexitank|